Bayside Pool Table: Tough and a real player - no wonder you'll find Shelti Pool Tables in taverns around the country.
Now you can get a tavern style table for your home. The new Shelti Home Bayside includes a magnetic cue ball separator previously only available on coin-operated tables. A rugged high-pressure laminate exterior, die cast corners, and massive legs help this table withstand nearly anything - just like similar models installed in taverns and pool halls across America. Play on a Shelti and you'll notice a true roll, highly-responsive rails, and consistent banks and angles unlike any other table in its class. To achieve these characteristics of play, both 88" and 93" sized models feature a length-to-width 2:1 ratio complimented by imported slate precision-ground for flatness within 10/1,000ths of an inch. Experience a style of play typically found only in professional-grade tables; experience a Shelti pool table for your home.
Select Size: 88 inches or 93 inches
Select Color: Sovereign Cherry or Charcoal Matrix
Optional accessory kit includes: balls, 4 cues, chalk, and triangle Included:
- Leg Box with 12 Legs Bolts
- Warranty Registration
- Assembled Size
88" - 88"L x 50.5"W x 32"H
93" - 93.25"L x 53.25" x 32"H
Cabinet Apron Height: 17.5"
88" - 670 lbs.
93" - 725 lbs.
- Unitized Table Construction - Requires precision fit between the side and end aprons to the top rails and zinc die-cast corners. Adds to the cabinet's overall structural integrity and better ball response.
- MDF Top Rails - Provides the straightness and density characteristics for accurate and more resilient play.
- Anodized Aluminum Rail Trim - Full-coverage with fasteners under the rail to reduce contact and snags with clothing.
- Pro-Am Cushion Rubber - Affixed with bolts that include a plastic shoulder washer to precisely locate the cushion rail at the proper play height. Tested and proven to provide exceptional ball rebound and accuracy off the rails.
- Magnetic Cue Separator - No more fishing the cue ball out from all the other object balls. The magnetic cue ball separator automatically sends the scratched cue ball to the breaking end of the table while allowing the remaining object balls to travel the opposite end. Works with Aramith's Standard (Cat's Eye) and Tournament (Green Dot/PR) Magnetic Cue Balls, and Magnetic Maroon Dot and "Mud Balls".
- Ball Return Chutes - Enlarged chalk openings in all six (6) arms and three (3) in the center return are wide enough for the chalk to go through on angles.
- 19 Ounce; 75% Wool / 25% Nylon Fabric Blend Cloth - Shaved and finished to look and play with the speed of a worsted cloth.
- One-Piece Slate - Precision measured and ground as necessary for flatness within 10/1,000ths (0.010") of an inch. Ensures true ball roll.
- Screw-In Pocket Liners In Corner Castings And Side Pockets
- High-Impact Molded Legs - Made of plastic resins, reinforced with fiberglass. Legs overlap the aprons, adding to the overall table appearance and strength.
- Regulation Size Play Areas - Twice the "nose-to-nose" length of the width: 40" x 80" (93" table); and 37.25" x 74.5" (88" table). The 2:1, length-to-width play dimensions are critical for bank shots to respond at consistent angles for accurate pocketing.
Available with your choice of Curbside or White Glove delivery.