One in-wall LCR loudspeaker with dual 5.25 Kevlar drivers & pivoting soft dome tweeter.
The Essence Series from Angstrom offers a range of options, features and excellent performance at mid-level price points.
The strength of Kevlar helps the cone retain its shape at very high energy levels and its low mass assures quick, accurate response. The cone's woven surface delivers smooth, uncolored mid frequencies. The Kapton voice coil former and butyl rubber surround mean these woofers are designed for years of consistent, reliable audio enjoyment.
All of our tests with various tweeter diaphragm material have determined that the textile soft domes consistently deliver natural, uncolored high frequency audio. Ferro Fluid cools the voice coil enabling high power handling. The pivoting feature allows the high frequency audio to be directed toward the main listening area. These features work together to produce a seamless, transparent sound stage.
- Power handling: 100 Watts
- Frequency Range: 45Hz -21KHz
- Sensitivity: 90dB 1W/1M
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Full perimeter Clamp mounting system for rigid and convenient installation.
- Overall dimensions: 9.01" W x 15.75" H
- Cut-out dimensions: 7 7/8" W x 14 7/16" H x 3.5" D
- Horizontal mounting requires minimum 13 15/16" between studs.