Sold as pairs
Ambienti Series 6.5" High-Performance In-Wall speakers featuring our exclusive Vectran Technology with cutting edge design and proven components.
The Award-Winning AV-6.5 In-Wall speakers perform equally well when used for music or Home Theater applications.
Ambienti Speakers feature pivoting soft-dome tweeters, which are proven to deliver warm, smooth output that won't fatigue your ears. The pivoting feature enables you to aim more directionally sensitive high-frequencies to your desired location.
All Ambienti Loudspeakers feature our extraordinary driver technology utilizing Vectran: thermoplastic multifilament yarn spun from liquid crystal polymer (LCP). VECTRAN is the only commercially available melt spun LCP fiber in the world. Pound for pound, VECTRAN is 5 times stronger than steel and 10 times stronger than aluminum. When combined with acrylic fibers, loudspeaker cones have outstanding stiffness, are very light, have high internal dampening, are extremely moisture resistant, have a more even frequency response, with reduced distortion and a more controlled roll off. This results in an exemplary loudspeaker.
Cross-Over Details - High-Tech Innovation
To the trained eye, a view into the internal structure of the Ambienti speakers reveal cutting-edge technology at work. Every component and feature on the unique crossover is carefully selected, designed and tuned to deliver our Award-Winning audio performance.
Our Gold-Plated terminals are spring-loaded and designed for large capacity (up to 12 gauge) cable.
We employ the best quality polypropylene capacitors that optimize our finely tuned cross-over network. All components are secured to the glass epoxy board using the best adhesives that ensure a lifetime of optimum performance. Ambienti Speakers feature top quality trim rings and hardware that create the most rigid installation possible.
All Ambienti Speakers are internally wired using Atmos Air speaker cable. Our extensive laboratory testing revealed this cable enhanced the dynamic accuracy of the speakers when compared to many other cables.
- In-Wall two way loudspeaker with 6.5" Vectran Driver.
- Pivoting soft dome tweeter produced with Teteron.
- Power handling: 50/120 Watts
- Frequency Response: 42Hz -21KHz
- Sensitivity: 90dB 1W/1M
- Impedance: 6 ohms
- Contour Switches for mid and low frequency room adjustment.
- Includes Fine Mesh Grill in white and masking kit for re-painting.
- Full perimeter Clamp mounting system for rigid and convenient installation.
- Overall dimensions: 9.05" W x 12.7" H
- Cut-out dimensions: 8" W x 11.75" H x 3.25" D
- Butyl rubber surrounds offer performance and durability
- Ribbed Baffles on In-Wall models
- Polly switch overdrive protection
- IR Knockouts on In-Wall products