Cineperm - The consists of a 1" tubular aluminum frame, which assembles without tools using slip fittings, is permanently mounted to the wall and has a snap-on viewing surface. Because its 2" black border and snap heads are exposed and visible, it does not share the same attractive appearance of our other options. The Cineperm is offered in a very wide range of standard sizes and can be manufactured in literally any custom size.
- Provides contemporary, theatre-like appearance wherever a permanently mounted front or rear projection screen is required.
- Flexible viewing surface is stretched perfectly flat and snaps onto a 1" tubular aluminum frame for superior image quality.
- The viewing surface conceals the front of the frame completely with 2" black vinyl on all sides, embedded with snaps.
- Frame sections are color coded for easy assembly. Suitable for mounting to a wall or a ceiling, or "flying" for theatrical uses.
- Switch instantly between two projection formats with the optional Eclipse Masking System.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Custom sizes available.
Diagonal Size: 100"
Image Area: 60" x 80"
Overall Size: 64" x 84"