The Foos 200 has a full compliment of counterbalanced men including 3-man goalie on chrome-plated rods, a regulation-size, full-perimeter supported playfield, 1"-thick MDF walls, dual ball returns and wood legs. Bring a Foos 200 home and you'll have a truly competition-capable table-one that can respond to the skills of accomplished players-yet accommodate the most novice players. This remarkable table is built to withstand most anything they can give it, for a remarkably low price.
- Precisely Sized & Angled Foot - 880-tooth grip consistently 3/16" atop the field for optimum ball capture and control, front & back. Sharp foot edge allows for controlled bank shots.
- Machine-Trued, Tubular Steel Rods - Ground & Polished, steel with .120" thick walls & chrome-plating.
- Mirror-Finish Chrome Plated, Steel Rods - Triple-plating of copper, nickel, and final bright chrome. Smooth action, durable.
- Dual End-Apron Ball Returns
- 3-Man Goalie - Full field play.
- Double-Wound Spirol Pins - Lock men & handles to rods. No "slop".
- "Stay-In-Play" Field Trim - Provides very slight rise along playfield walls so balls can't come to rest.
- Full-Perimeter Playfield Support - Playfield sleeved into slots on side & goal walls for consistently rigid/responsive play.
- Ball Server Hole with "Ball Hold" Recess
- Unique "Lock-On-Men" Compression Bumpers
- Counterbalanced Men - Stay "parked" anyplace within 360º.
- High Strength, Automotive-Grade ABS Construction Men - Reinforced stress points, computer-tested at ball speeds over 100 mph.
- Hardened Melamine Encased, "Mahogany" Exterior - Chip & mar resistant, fine furniture appearance.
- Premium Grade 1" Thick Fiberboard (MDF) Construction With Full Side-To-Side Fastening - MDF provides strength, heft, and straightness. Walls are true-joined with dowels, machine bolts, and full side-to-side 29" long threaded rods.
- 1" Nylon Rod Bushings - Long-wearing, natural lubricity. Rods ride on just 4 points on the interior bushing surface-deters rod binding when pressure is applied to handles during play.
- Rattle Board - Sounds goal made.
- Molded Polymer Octagonal Handles
- 3¼" x 4", Solid Wood Legs - 3" floor levelers-thread counter bored into vinyl wrapped legs and adjustable up to 1".
- Injection Molded, Grit-Abraded Urathane Balls - Enhanced ball control.
Dimensions: 56"L x 29"W x 36"H