Elite Screens Electric Spectrum Series offers the style and class of electric motored retraction projector screens with the affordability of a manual screen. Available in Standard (4:3), (16:9), and accompanied by the Electric Spectrum series offers you the ability to wow your clients, family and friends without spending a fortune.
- Click Here for Spectrum Introduction Video
- Maxwhite screen material that is durable and easy to clean or AcousticPro UHD for behind-screen speaker placement and 4K resolution support
- 160 degree wide viewing angle
- 1.1 gain for all application in home cinema or business presentation
- Standard infrared remote control - easy control
- Built-in 12 volt trigger enables synchronized control through the projector
- Simple built-in IR receiver in screen case
- Bubble level included - help simple installation
- Light weight construction ships fully assembled and with standard 3-prong plug
- Programmable adjustable vertical positioning
- Synchronized motor is quiet, has a low power consumption and operational longevity
- 2 year manufacturer premium replacement warranty
The AcousticPro UHD (ultra-high definition) is a moiré-free self-supported acoustically transparent front projection screen material. The dense synthetic weave is compatible with Ultra-High Definition/4K resolutions while mitigating light penetration for a brighter picture. The AcousticPro UHD design maximizes sound penetration with minimal attenuation without compromising picture quality. The AcousticPro UHD material’s wide diffusion uniformity offers a broad viewing angle with superb picture quality across the entire surface. This provides equal brightness levels on or off axis.
Elite Screens 1.1 Gain MaxWhite material is the single most versatile screen surface available on the market. MaxWhite provides perfect diffusion uniformity while giving crystal clear definition, image color reproduction, and black & white contrast. It's virtually light penetration proof as the MaxWhite screen surface comes equipped with black backing and can be safely with just mild soap and water. MaxWhite is a multi layer, cross array woven screen material coated in matte white reflective compound.
||View Height (in)
||View Width (in)