Elite Screens Electric Spectrum Series offers the style and class of electric motored retraction projector screens with the affordability of a manual screen. Available in Standard (4:3), DVD/ HD Widescreen (16:9), Notebook Widescreen (16:10), and accompanied by the Electric Spectrum series offers you the ability to wow your clients, family and friends without spending a fortune. Available in many sizes. Available in Black or White.
White only available in Standard (4:3) format.
Electric/motorized screen is ideal for home theater applications or commercial presentations. It is designed for both wall / ceiling installation. Features:
- Click Here for Spectrum Introduction Video
- Maxwhite screen material that is durable and easy to clean
- 160 degree wide viewing angle
- 1.1 gain for all application in home cinema or business presentation
- Standard infrared remote control - easy control
- Built-in 12 volt trigger enables synchronized control through the projector
- Simple built-in IR receiver in screen case
- Bubble level included - help simple installation
- Light weight construction ships fully assembled and with standard 3-prong plug
- Programmable adjustable vertical positioning
- Synchronized motor is quiet, has a low power consumption and operational longevity
- 2 year manufacturer premium replacement warranty
| Elite Screens 1.1 Gain MaxWhite material is the single most versatile screen surface available on the market. MaxWhite provides perfect diffusion uniformity while giving crystal clear definition, image color reproduction, and black & white contrast. It's virtually light penetration proof as the MaxWhite screen surface comes equipped with black backing and can be safely with just mild soap and water. MaxWhite is a multi layer, cross array woven screen material coated in matte white reflective compound.
The Spectrum Series Projection Screens can also available with the Elite AcousticPro 1080P2 screen material. Elite Screens AcousticPro 1080P2 is acoustically transparent, meaning its perfect for rear screen wall mounted speakers. The angular woven white matte surfaces has a 1.0 gain and not only provides superb color neutrality, reproduction and wide diffusion uniformity, but is designed to allow wall mounted speakers behind the screen to pas through it without loss or visual artifacting. Best used with native 1080P projectors for home theater and commercial applications.
|Diagonal||Viewing Size HxW||Case Length|
|84" (4:3) ||50.4" x 67.2"||78"|
|100"(4:3)||60" x 80"||92"|
|120"(4:3)||72" x 96"||108"|
|84"(16:9)|| 41" x 73"||85"|
|100"(16:9)||49" x 87.2"||100.2"|
|125"(16:9)||61.3" x 109"||122.2"|
|150"(16:9)||73.5" x 134.7"||142.6"
|180"(16:9)||88.3" x 156.9"||168.3"