Installed within the ceiling, Elite's Evanesce projection screen recedes up into the ceiling when not in use, allowing the room to be used for any purpose. The Evanesce has internal RF/IR recievers, and includes remotes, as well as a low-voltage 4-way wall switch. A 5-12 volt trigger is also included, to synchronize screen operation with the projector's power cycle.
Benefits of the Evanesce:
Elite Screens MaxWhite FG Screen Material is the same universally useful material as the original MaxWhite, but with integrated fiber glass backing for added stiffness. The fiber glass backing provides the flattest possible non tensioned screen. MaxWhite provides perfect diffusion uniformity while giving crystal clear definition, image color reproduction, and black & white contrast. It's virtually light penetration proof as the MaxWhite screen surface comes equipped with black backing and can be safely with just mild soap and water. MaxWhite is a multi layer, cross array woven screen material coated in matte white reflective compound.
- MaxWhite FG 1.1 gain black backed matte white screen material
- Aluminum Housing features white enamel coating and is moisture resistant
- Internal IR/RF receivers with included IR, RF remotes included
- Low voltage 3-way wall switch included
- 5-12 Volt trigger included, synchronizes screen operation with projector's power cycle
- Optional In-wall up/down switch
- Maufacturer's standard 2-year parts and labor warranty
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty for GEMR (Government, Education, Military and Religious) - US only
- ETL, FCC, CE, CB GOSTCE & ISO9001:2008 Certified
For complete installation and screen dimensions, please see the measurement table and diagrams here
. All measurements are general guidelines, and contractors should contact Elite Screens directly to ensure a proper installation.