|In Ceiling Electric Screen by Elite
Great way to conceal your screen inside your ceiling with the Evanesce in ceiling retractable screen. It has finished case that makes your screen disappear in your ceiling when not in use. Great for media rooms.|
The Evanesce in-ceiling electric projector screen is installed directly into the ceiling. This high-quality screen is a premium, professional screen designed to disappear into the ceiling when not in use, increasing the versatility and looks of any multi-purpose room. The Evanesce has internal RF/IR recievers, and includes remotes, as well as a low-voltage 4-way wall switch. A 5-12 volt trigger is also included, to synchronize screen operation with the projector's power cycle.
Benefits of the Evanesce:
- MaxWhite FG 1.1 gain black backed matte white screen material
- Aluminum Housing features white enamel coating and is moisture resistant
- Internal IR/RF receivers with included IR, RF remotes included
- Low voltage 3-way wall switch included
- 5-12 Volt trigger included, synchronizes screen operation with projector's power cycle
- Optional In-wall up/down switch
- Maufacturer's standard 2-year parts and labor warranty
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty for GEMR (Government, Education, Military and Religious) - US only
- ETL, FCC, CE, CB GOSTCE & ISO9001:2008 Certified
For complete installation and screen dimensions, please see the measurement table and diagrams here
. All measurements are general guidelines, and contractors should contact Elite Screens directly to ensure a proper installation.