Forza is Italian for strongly,
and that's what you'll find with the Forza line of movie theater seats: strong style, strong comfort, and strong construction. This model features flip up armrest, bucket seat, and two available widths. Available in Fixed Black, Rocker or Swing (smooth reclining) styles.
Minimum Order 4 seats
- Rocker mechanism consists of two rubber pads which are silent and built for frequent and intense use.
- Seat employs an automatic self-rising gravity lift mechanism for quiet, maintenance-free operation.
- The high quality plastic can be cleaned and maintained easily.
- Back height: 42"
- Width (center of armrest to center of armrest): 23"-24"
- Depth: 29.75"
- Cushions: Cold-molded polyurethane foam padding with ergonomic design.
- Inner back: Laminated plywood
- Outer back: Laminated plywood with a high pressure plastic surface
- Frame structure: Rectangular steel tube frame in various gauges to meet the demands of frequent and intense use.
- Plastic parts: Multi-ribbed high impact injection-molded polypropylene plastic.
- Cover material - Choose from Faux Leather (fire retardant) or Fabric (polyolefin with fire retardant, meets requirements for California Technical Bulletin 117, Section ECS-191-53).
- Paint: Powder coat paint finish oven baked at 200 Celsius.
- Tests: California TB-117, ASTM F-851 (impact and static)
See below for available material colors.