The proper positioning of home theater satellite speakers is not as obvious as it seems. While many people enjoy sound reproduced from speakers at ear level, the correct positioning, according to Dolby Laboratories, is actually several feet above ear level. Enter Hover Foundations. These heavy-duty cast iron and steel speaker stands are the first ever that meet the placement guidelines of Dolby Laboratories. And they do so with rugged construction designed to hold speakers up to 10 pounds and include features like adjustable height and a concealed wire management path. Get ready to hear what Dolby Digital sound REALLY sounds like.
HF1 Hover Foundations Satellite Speaker Stands 36"-58" - Adjustable height satellite speaker stand for rear surround speakers
The Hover Foundations HF1 is an adjustable speaker stand for satellite speakers up to 10 lbs. Its high-mass, cast-iron base features a concealed wire path and includes rubber feet and adjustable carpet spikes for stability on any surface. The adjustable-height steel pillar is available in both straight and angled options for optimum speaker positioning. HF1 is the first speaker stand to specifically meet Dolby Laboratories' placement guidelines for home theater rear-surround speakers. Includes top plates and brackets to fit most small speakers.
- Sold as pair
- Stability On Any Surface - Adjustable carpet spikes and rubber feet add stability on any surface
- Adjustable Height - Adjustable height allows speakers to be placed at optimum listening level
- Sturdy Construction - Heavy-gauge steel construction provides extreme rigidity and stability
- Fits Most Satellite Speakers - Includes multiple top plates and brackets to fit most small speakers
- Concealed Wire Path - Concealed wire path easily hides and organizes cables
- Overall Dimensions - 9"W x 15"D x 36-58"H