HOW TO INSTALL ROPE LIGHT
- Multi-purpose, flexible lighting
- Highest quality heat resistant PVC material
- Indoor/Outdoor rated, UL2388 compliant
- Six popular kit lengths available
- Interconnect up to 200 feet while maintaining UL compliance
- Each Kit includes rope light, pre-connected removable five foot power cord, removable end cap and one mounting clip per foot of rope light
NOTE: Do not exceed 240' maximum run distance when linking extension segments together.
- Attach mounting clips with nails or screws onto wooden surfaces. Be sure that it is mechanically sound.
- Mounting clips should be evenly spaced and be a maximum of 12 inches apart.
- Make sure that the distance between two lines of lighting chains are at least 1/2" apart.
NOTE: For straight line applications, use DL-TRACK-4 mounting track (see accessories below).
- Gently press rope light into track or clips so that it snaps into place.
Overall Rating for Premium Grade Rope Light Pre-Packs