This system moves the A480SYS lens on an automatic transport, positioning the lens in and out of the projected beam with an included IR remote or 12v trigger.
The industry's most popular anamorphic lens, the UH480 incorporates a patented hybrid cylindrical-prism design which converts your projector from the standard 16:9 format to the true 2.35:1 cinematic aspect ratio used by the directors of major motion pictures. Paired with a projector that has anamorphic scaling models and 2.35:1 projector screen, the UH480 eliminates letterbox "black bars" resulting in 80% more image area than conventional 16:9 screens of the same height.
- The most popular horizontal expansion lens in the industry
- Utilizes five-element, 100% glass, fully-multicoated design to produce incredible contrast
- Accepts large projector beams and produces exceptional image quality at any resolution
- Supports throw ratios down to 2.32 x screen height when used with smaller lens apertures or a curved screen.
- Compatible with all scalable 2D and 3D projection technology
Choose between the following...
- Automated Transport with standard mount Includes UH480 Lens + ATH2 Remote-controlled automatic transport + AK8PRO + RPA KIT
- Automated Transport With Cinemount Pro - Includes UH480 Lens + ATH2 Remote-controlled automatic transport + CMS115 ceiling plate + CMS003 3" Extension Pole+ Cinemount Pro