Made in Michigan. Designed for competition level players and recreation locations. All Shelti foosball tables feature the materials, construction and durability found in commercial use tables, including; solid-core legs, centerless ground urathane balls and patented Shelti counterbalanced man. Additional options include special orders for custom laminates, and chrome finish or unique high performance Stainless Steel QPQ™ treated rods.
- Precisely Sized & Angled Foot - 880-tooth grip consistently 3/16" atop the field for optimum ball capture and control, front & back. Sharp foot edge allows for controlled bank shots.
- Machine-Trued, Tubular Steel Rods - Ground & Polished, steel with .120" thick walls & chrome-plating.
- Mirror-Finish Chrome Plated, Steel Rods - Triple-plating of copper, nickel, and final bright chrome. Smooth action, durable.
- Side Ball Return - Retrieve balls from a play position.
- 3-Man Goalie - Full field play.
- Double-Wound Spirol Pins - Lock men & handles to rods. No "slop".
- "Stay-In-Play" Field Trim - Provides very slight rise along playfield walls so balls can't come to rest.
- Full-Perimeter Playfield Support - Playfield sleeved into slots on side & goal walls for consistently rigid/responsive play.
- Ball Server Hole with "Ball Hold" Recess
- Unique "Lock-On-Men" Compression Bumpers
- Counterbalanced Men - Stay "parked" anyplace within 360º.
- High Strength, Automotive-Grade ABS Construction Men - Reinforced stress points, computer-tested at ball speeds over 100 mph.
- High-Pressure, "Chestnut Burl" Laminate Exterior No exposed cabinet fasteners, chip resistant, true furniture quality.
- 1½" Nylon-6 Rod Bushings - Long-wearing, natural lubricity. Rods ride on just 4 points on the interior bushing surface-deters rod binding when pressure is applied to handles during play.
- Rattle Board - Sounds goal made.
- Octagonal Hardwood Handles
- 3½" x 3½" Legs Solid polymer with levelers.
- Injection Molded, Grit-Abraded Urathane Balls - Enhanced ball control.
Dimensions: 55¼"L. x 30"W. x 36"H.