Improve the game, by playing on the Pro Foos II Deluxe table. Made in Michigan. Designed for competition level players and recreation locations. All Shelti foosball tables feature the materials, construction and durability found in commercial use tables, including; solid-core legs, centerless ground urathane balls and patented Shelti counterbalanced man. Additional options include special orders for custom laminates, and chrome finish or the unique high performance Stainless Steel QPQ™ treated rods.
- Stainless Steel QPQ™ Rod Treatment - Ultra-smooth rod action. Treatment allows handles and men to be precision fit tightly on rods. Walls are .120" thick.
- Side Ball Return - Retrieve balls from a play position.
- 3-Man Goalie - Full field play.
- Double-Wound Spirol Pins - Lock men & handles to rods. No "slop".
- "Stay-In-Play" Field Trim - Provides very slight rise along playfield walls so balls can't come to rest.
- Full-Perimeter Playfield Support - Playfield sleeved into slots on side & goal walls for consistently rigid/responsive play.
- Ball Server Hole with "Ball Hold" Recess
- Unique "Lock-On-Men" Compression Bumpers
- Counterbalanced Men - Stay "parked" anyplace within 360º.
- High Strength, Automotive-Grade ABS Construction Men - Reinforced stress points, computer-tested at ball speeds over 100 mph.
- High-Pressure, "Chestnut Burl" Laminate Exterior No exposed cabinet fasteners, chip resistant, true furniture quality.
- 1½" Nylon-6 Rod Bushings - Long-wearing, natural lubricity. Rods ride on just 4 points on the interior bushing surface-deters rod binding when pressure is applied to handles during play.
- Rattle Board - Sounds goal made.
- Octagonal Hardwood Handles
- 3½" x 5½" Legs Solid polymer with levelers.
- Injection Molded, Grit-Abraded Urathane Balls - Enhanced ball control.
Dimensions: 55¼"L. x 30"W. x 36"H.