The F480SYS fixed system positions the lens in front of your projector, for use with all content in mode I and mode II scaling.
The industry's most popular anamorphic lens, the UH480 incorporates a patented hybrid cylindrical-prism design which converts your projector from the standard 16:9 format to the true 2.35:1 cinematic aspect ratio used by the directors of major motion pictures. Paired with a projector that has anamorphic scaling models and 2.35:1 projector screen, the UH40 eliminates letterbox "black bars" resulting in 80% more image area than conventional 16:9 screens of the same height.
- The most popular horizontal expansion lens in the industry
- Utilizes five-element, 100% glass, fully-multicoated design to produce incredible contrast
- Accepts large projector beams and produces exceptional image quality at any resolution
- Supports throw ratios down to 2.32 x screen height when used with smaller lens apertures or a curved screen.
- Compatible with all scalable 2D and 3D projection technology
This complete system includes:
- UH480 Lens
- AK8PRO Lens & transport attachment kit
- Chief RPA000 mount
- CMS115 ceiling plate
- CMS003 3" Extension Pole