With more fabric and vertical sew styling, our most comfortable chair with European flair! The KINGSTON is a 42" high back chair and is our number one seller in the exhibition market.
The Kingston is available in three back configurations: Fixed, Lounger, and Rocker. It is also available in an upgraded version which adds vertical stitching to the back and seat for a more luxurious look; just choose the Premium Fixed, Premium Lounger, or Premium Full Rocker selection from the Back options dropdown. The Kingston is available in seat widths from 20" through 25".
Standard Features Include:
- MADE IN AMERICA
- 16 gauge tubular steel back frame
- 42" back height featuring an average of 5.5" of high density closed cell foam
- J-Strap technology upholstery system facilitates easy field replacement for both back and seat covers
- Exclusive Dymetrol® Comfort Span seat suspension system enhances long term seating comfort while eliminating the need for problematic serpentine springs
- Inner seat frame is high impact, glass filled injection molded plastic
- Seat cushion is cold cured, high density, molded foam with a minimum thickness of 4"
- Zero maintenance gravity lift seat mechanism
- Seamless steel standards are 14 gauge
- Foot plate, riser and fixed, are 6 gauge
- Steel back wings are 11 gauge
- Aisle panels are blow molded with decorative fabric inserts
- Flip-up cupholder armrests include plastic or upholstered, padded inserts
- Seat and back close out panels are injection molded with consistent pigmentation throughout
Custom designs and options (including embroidering, tablet arms, cupholder options, wood end panel inserts, number and letter plates, and aisle lights) available, please call 1-888-764-9273 for details.