Panamorph's UVX200 is an easy, simple and affordable way to view movies in cinematic aspect ratios as the directors intended. It's incredibly leasy to install; with a bracket and most popular projector brands, it attaches in under two minutes. Used in conjunction with a projector that has anamorphic scaling models and 2.35:1 projector screen, the UVX200 eliminates letterbox "black bars" resulting in 80% more image area than conventional 16:9 screens of the same height.
- Professional quality vertical compression lens
- Precision ground, polished and coated glass elements
- Available as an individual lens, with a universal bracket, or with a custom bracket
- Exceptional image quality up to and beyond 1080p at throw ratios down to 4.3 x screen height
- Utilizes the same anamorphic enhancement process used in real movie theaters
- Compatible with all scalable 2D and 3D projection technology