Elite Dark Star SE 16:9
The DarkStar is a front projection screen material with ambient light rejecting properties. It has been designed for use in environments where ambient light cannot be entirely controlled. An added value is that it works exceptionally well in improving contrast in dark room environments as it does with high levels of ambient light.
The DarkStar is a true optical lens based front projection screen material. Its specialized filter design eliminates ambient light wash-out by reflecting only the direct projected image. At the same time it deprives secondary luminosity from having an adequately reflective angle. The results are superior image brightness levels with enhanced contrast and color neutrality.
Features & Benefits
- Features Special edition 2.4" Thin-Line Frame Width
- Gain: 1.4
- Viewing Angle, Horizontal: 70° (35° L/R)
- Viewing Angle, Vertical: 32° (16° up/down)
- Direct Light Reflection Technology
- Special neutral black tint maintains, color balance and contrast with high gain
- Scratch-resistant protective outer coating
- Multiple layers interact Artifact-free without glare on the outer protective surface
Elite DarkStar 16:9 Dimension Chart (in inches)
|Diagonal Image Size (in inches)