JVC DLA-RS57 4k UHD ProjectorJVC has come up with such an incredible projector. JVC uses eshift technology to accomplish 4k projection. This projector has tons of great set up options including a green grid for alignment on the screen. Check this out for yourself with our demo video in HD.
JVC Revealed in this Unbox Video Click play to view the video of the JVC projector unboxing. It shows how well it is packed, the contents of the box and the size of the projector. It's a pretty nice looking piece. We show the back of projector and explain the inputs.
Back with a suite of upgraded features for the 2014 year, the DLA-RS57 boasts a dynamic contrast ratio of 1.2 million to 1 and a native contrast of 120,000:1. It's our most affordable fully-featured home cinema projector. Equipped with JVC's upgraded e-shift3 technology, native 4K material is displayed with stunning 3840 x 2160 precision and unbeatable contrast and clarity. The DLA-RS57 is clearly the best value in a totally customizable 4K home theater projector.
Extraordinary Picture Quality
- 120,000:1 Native Contrast Ratio —Industry's highest!
- Intelligent Lens Aperture increases dynamic contrast ratio to 1,200,000:1
- New 6th generation 0.7-inch D-ILA devices
- New e-shift3 4K Precision 3840 X 2160 Projected Image —Upgraded feature
- Native 4K inputs
- 3840 x 2160 (24-30p, 60p at 4:2:0*)
- 4096 x 2160 (24p)
- Clear Black processing (Patent pending)
- Clear Motion Drive —Now works with 3D & 4K signals
- 230 Watt NSH Illumination System (lamp life up to 4,000 hours in normal mode)
- ISF (Imaging Science Foundation) Certified
Stunning 3D Performance with active shutter glasses (optional)
- sRGB, Adobe RGB and x.v. Color space
- Darkness and lightness correction
- Lens memory function memorizes 10 positions for focus, zoom and shift.
- Maintains constant height for 2.35, 1.85, 1.78 on same screen
- Screen Mode Presets for different screen material (255 memory positions)
- Convergence Correction - 1/16th Pixel Increments.
- Now 2 memory positions. —Upgraded
Optimum Flexibility and Convenience
- Advanced 3D Crosstalk Cancellation Control
- 3D Anamorphic Mode
- Parallax adjustment for fine tuning 3D effect
- Highly customizable built-in 2D-3D converter
- Accepts all modern 3D formats (Blu-ray, side-by-side, top-and-bottom)
- Dual HDMI inputs
- LAN connection for system control and firmware updates
- Remote control via LAN, RS-232C, IR
- 12V Screen Trigger Output
- V: 80%/H: 34% motorized lens shift
- 1.4:1 to 2.8:1 lens throw
- Smartphone remote control app available
- 2 year warranty