How to Install Light Rope
- Long lasting, energy saving, and bright LED flexbrite in a convenient package
- Multi-purpose, flexible lighting with factory installed connections for easier installation
- Available in Cool White (6400°K) and Warm White (4000°K) colors
- Up to 85% energy savings over Incandescent rope light
- Produces virtually no heat for maximum safety
- Indoor/Outdoor rated, UL2388 compliant
- Six popluar kit lengths available
- Interconnect up to 240 feet while maintaining UL compliance
- Each kit includes Flexbrite, pre-connected (removable) five foot power cord, removable end cap and one mounting clip per foot of Flexbrite
Click Here For LED Flexbrite FAQ's
- Attach mounting clips with nails or screws onto wooden surfaces. Be sure that it is mechanically sound.
- Mounting clips should be evenly spaced and be a maximum of 12 inches apart.
- Make sure that the distance between two lines of lighting chains are at least 1/2" apart.
NOTE: For straight line applications, use DL-TRACK-4 mounting track (sold separately).
- Gently press rope light into track or clips so that it snaps into place.
Overall Rating for LED Flexbrite Pre-Packaged Kits