Mac Motion Oslo Splendor Massage Seat
The Mac Motion Oslo collection is synonymous with high quality Norwegian design. Oslo chairs are ergonomically designed with a bent arm frame complimented by a wrap around seat back to provide the ultimate in comfort and support. A full 360 parameter swivel mechanism and fully personalized recline mechanism make the Mac Motion Oslo collection a delight to relax in, and the curved ottoman footrest allows you to just melt into the full Shiatsu 8 roller massage suite. Available in multiple, top grain leather covers, the Mac Motion Oslo collection in built to please!
The 8 roller Shiatsu Massage suite mimics the hands of an actual therapist, improving blood circulation and offering physical relief for those suffering special conditions like Rheumatoid Arthritis, and with optional cervical neck pillow, the therapeutic effect can be extended even further!
- Complete, 8 roller Shiatsu Massage Suite
- Full manual recline
- 360 degree parameter swivel
- 100% Top Grain, double sewn Leather.
- Angled posture supporting ottoman.
- Sturdy hardwood and plate steel construction
The Mac Motion Oslo Splendor is available in Cobblestone (shown below) or Palace Hickory (shown above) Top Grain leathers.
Dimensions (in inches):
- Overall Dimensions: 31 D x 30 W x 43 H
- Chair Seat Size: 21.75 W x 20.5 D x 18.5 H
- Chair Back Size: 22.75 W x 28.75 H
- Chair Recline: 11.5
- Ottoman Size: 19.25 L x 21.75 W x 17.25 H
- 1 Year Warranty
- Mac Motion warranties 1 year for all normal use on parts and 1 year for all metal parts of the product to original purchaser and will repair and/or replace parts which fail due to the manufacturing defects and/or workmanship from date of original purchase. This warranty is limited only to repair and/or replacement at manufacturers option when product is used under normal conditions.
- This warranty is in effect from the date of purchase by the original purchaser and does not apply to damage caused by fire, accident, negligence, misuse, improper cleaning or other circumstances not directly attributable to manufacturing defects.