Draper Onyx (16:9)
Draper Onyx is a permanently tensioned projection screen which provides a beautifully-framed image, and assembles in about 10 minutes. Front or rear projection. The 4" (102mm) wide beveled, extruded aluminum frame interconnects on site.
- There are no snaps! Uniform tension is applied to the entire surface area, so the surface is perfectly flat.
- Unique fabric retention system enables you to adjust the surface tension up to 1-1/2" (38mm), both vertically and horizontally in increments of approximately 3/8" (10mm) in just seconds, without tools!
- Frame finish: Black aluminum is standard.
- The fabric attaches to the frame without snaps or tools, forming a perfectly smooth viewing surface.
- Manufacturer warrantee of one year against defects in materials and workmanship
Onyx Screen Materials