Designed specifically for presentations. Use the PPD Dual Display Presenters Cart for an easy, mobile video conferencing solution requiring two displays. The streamline design eliminates trip hazards, allowing presenters to move freely around the display and even roll the cart up to a conference table for better viewing. FEATURES
Two PSB interface brackets* must be ordered separately for this mount to connect to your flat-panels. Please order the brackets from the Recommended Accessories below.
* Shelves are an accessory, not included.
* You must purchase two interface brackets to mount the two screens as shown.
- Presenter friendly base design to reduce trip hazards
- Will accommodate up to 200 lb. displays
- UL listed for proven strength
- Adjustable Large Flat Panel Display height
- Cable management
- Four 4" swivel casters, two with total-lock brakes
- Exclusive Q-Latch™ Mounting System secures the Large Flat Panel Display with a lockable latch
- Compatible with video conferencing accessory shelf
- Compatible with smoked acrylic equipment accessory shelf
- Four shelf positions for accessory placement at 6" apart
- Display installs in portrait/landscape view
- PAC-140 Q-Clamp accessory included
Base Dimensions (W x D) :FAQs
42 3/8" x 29 3/4"
107.7cm x 75.57cm
Maximum Equipment Size Dimensions:
43" / 109.2 cm width (per display)
Screen Height Adjustment:
6" / 15.2 cm
Center of display at highest position is approximately 55" / 139.7 cm
0-7 1/2 degrees
Interface brackets are compatible with all other 2000 Series products
Q. What is the difference between the PPC and the PPD?ORDERING STEPS
A. The PPC is for a single display of up to 61". The PPD is used for 2 side by side 42" displays.
Q. Does the PPC/PPD include cable management features?
A. Yes. Cabling from equipment on the optional shelves to the display can be routed through the side uprights.
Q. What is the accessory equipment shelf spacing and distance?
A. Four sets of shelf mounting holes at 6" intervals.
Q. Are leveling feet available?
A. Yes, the casters are removable. Order the PTCLF accessory, which includes a set of four heavy-duty 3" diameter leveling feet.
Q. Do I need to order a separate interface bracket?
A. Yes, find the make and model of your Large Flat Panel Display in the cross-reference chart.
1. Verify that the dimensions of your Large Flat Panel Displays fit the maximum equipment size dimensions listed under Specifications.
2. Two PSB interface brackets* must be ordered separately for this mount to connect to your flat-panels. Please order the brackets from the Recommended Accessories below.