The radius frame is made of sturdy anodized aluminum one inch in depth that attaches to the wall with wood screws. This frame allows you rotate a poster in and out without removing the frame from the wall through an innovative snap lock system on the sides of the frame. The frames are used in the movie theater industry to hold posters in place in their back lit marquees. You can choose between five distinct colors to match existing room design.
- Easy to frame yourself the movie poster snaps into place
- Includes Clear Styrene Poster Protector/Enhancer that protects your poster investment
- Sides snap open for easy poster rotation
- Handsome anodize aluminum case
- 28"W x 42"H x 1"D
- Custom sizes upon request
- frames ship in 72 hours.
- This frame arrives at your door fully assembled and ready to hang.
Important: Clear Styrene poster protector in its natural form does have some imperfections that in most cases are not noticeable after it is put in the frame with the poster. We are not guaranteeing a perfect sheet of clear styrene and will not replace upon request.
If you would like to upgrade a thicker sheet of Lexan for $25 per frame, we can guarantee that this will be near flawless condition and we will replace it on request.