The New Dalite Tensioned Contour Electrol Projector screen is back and better than ever with new and improved features for the modern Home Theater. It's the same, reliable, sturdy electric projector screen you know and love with a number of great new features.
- An enhanced Standard Silent Drive system uses a unique drive mechanism to keep your screen as quiet as possible.
- Integrated LVC, or Low Voltage Control, keeps your screen operation just as flexible.
- Patented Smooth Rolling Technology designed to keep your screen perfectly flat.
- A lower profile, stronger Slim-Tab design ensures the screen tensioning is always ideal.
- A new, simple installation kit and user friendly packaging makes it easier than ever to set up your new screen.
- Comprehensive five year warranty.
The Contour Electrol's stylish curved aluminum extruded case is availble in either white, black or Graphite finish, as well as one of seven top shelf veneer finishes for a warm, elegant look.
A tab guided cable system maintains even lateral tensioning, while custom weighted slat bars keep the screen vertically tensioned, resulting in a true flat viewing surface.
The Veneers Available for your Contour Electrol screen are: Honey Maple, Medium Oak, Heritage Walnut, Mahogany, Light Oak, Natural Walnut and Cherry. Picture examples are available below.