- Conductor: Solid Long-Grain Copper (LGC)
- Gauge: 16 AWG
- PVC Jacket Color available in Dark-Gray or Off-White
- 328 feet spool
- Multiple Strands interact electrically and mechanically, causing irritation and one-note bass boom.
- "Oxygen-Free" Copper is Oxygen-Reduced, but is not selected for low distortion.
- High-Inductance Geometry smears sound, reduces information.
- Solid Conductors eliminate harshness and confusion due to strand interaction.
- Long-Grain Copper means fewer impurities, less grain injunctions, lower distortion.
- Low-Inductance Geometry preserves time information, preserving dynamics and clarity.
Termination Directions: The 4 conductors of Type 1 can be easily separated and then stripped individually. Take care not to cut the conductors when stripping off ?" (12mm) of PVC jacket. Please follow the color code indicated by the 2 color stripes.
Attach the 2 color-striped conductors to a Black (-) AudioQuest CF-Spade, CF-BFA/Banana connector. AQ CF connector packs include an Allen-key tool for tightening the 2 set-screws. Tighter is better. Attach the 2 un-striped conductors to a Red (+) connector.
If your speaker or amplifier has a screw-terminal or a binding post, you can insert the stripped ends of Type 1 directly. Then, screw down the connection. Tighter is better for preventing corrosion of the connection.CF Connectors Not Included -- Sold Separately.