The Epson Home Theater projector model 8350 is an affordable high definition projector displaying images at 1080p. This projector uses Epson's C2Fine chip set, acheiving high contrast of up to 50,000:1, and brightness of up to 2,000 lumens. What does this mean? It means you get a very bright picture with great deatail. The colors will be magnificent. This projector also features an exclusive Dynamic Iris system, contributing to the enhanced contrast by controlling light on a scene by scene basis, up to 60 times per second. The iris acts like an eye lid either opening or closing depending on the amount of light required at the time.
| The Epson 8250 is simply the best entry level 1080p projector on the market. The picture is outstanding. It maintains great black levels in high brightness mode.
*No electronic coupons allowed
- Contrast ratios of up to 50,000:1
- State-of-the-art image quality, with deep blacks and bright images
- Advanced, three-chip optical engine for brilliant color and image quality without color break-up
- Cinema Filter feature delivers larger color space for improved color fidelity
- Outstanding video image quality with Fujinon OptiCinema Multi Lens Optics System (2.1 zoom ratio); projects clean, precise edges with consistent image quality across the entire screen
- Real color reproduction feature delivers more natural and precise colors
- Epson's exclusive 200W E-TORL (Epson Twin Optics Reflection Lamp) for up to 5,000 hours of lamp life
- Features two HDMI 1.3 connections with Deep Color support, high definition component video input, S-video input, composite video input, and VGA-type RGB input (D-sub 15)a
- Stylish, sleek design featuring white casing and reversible Epson logo on the front panel allow the projector to be reoriented for tabletop, shelf and ceiling mounting
- Five Color Modes to easily adapt to different viewing environments
- Manual zoom, focus and lens shift (47.1 percent horizontal and 96.3 percent vertical) ensure a range of installation options and flexibility