Cyber Series Manual Pull Down Projector Screen 16:9Design
- Aluminum case available in your choice of white or black.
- Adjustable L-brackets make ceiling or wall installation extremely easy.
- Simple clip on installation is even adjustable left to right.
- The alloy aluminum outer case is stylish and durable.
- Installation is suitable for meeting rooms, business environments, small cinemas, entertainment venues, and etc.
- Multi-layered construction with fiberglass backing helps screen remains taut and prevents any V-waves from forming.
- The projection surface utilizes unique materials creating a smooth surface for superior image quality. The flexible projection surface is suitable for all occasions and ensures a color-rich reflection and sharp pictures.
- Grandview screens have flexing rates of less than 1% compared to 33% for chemically treated fabrics.
- Speed reduction feature allows the screen to retract itself slowly back into its housing once it is let go of. Self-lock allows the screen to be held for 3 seconds at any position and automatically lock in that position.
- Standard with 4-layer matte white 1.0 gain fabric. 4-layer construction provides a crisp, colorful image, while also enhancing scren integrity and preventing waves from forming. 160 degree viewing angle.
|Size||Viewing Area||Outer Case Length|