Watch the Elite EZ Frame Fixed Screen VideoElite EZ Frame projection screens are a great way to make a home theater. This home theater screen is a fixed mount screen with velour overcoat on a 3.5 inch frame. It's easy to install and shows off a great picture.
The CineGrey 5D is an angular reflective front projection material designed to reject ambient light while maintaining superb picture quality. The CineGrey 5D is the perfect solution for rooms that have little or no control over incidental light. This means that it's an ideal fit for family rooms as well as lecture halls, boardrooms, sports bars, training facilities, and other business environments. In addition, the CineGrey 5D increases projector brightness 1.5 times the amount. This is perfect for low lumens ouput projectors!
The CineGrey 5D is superior to traditional white or gray materials in its ability to maintain a sharp, bright image regardless of ambient light. The angular reflective material incorporates a diffusion layer over a highl reflective surface. This causes direct light from the projector to reflect squarely into the viewer's field of vision while the outer contrast layer enhances image quality while absorbing indirect ambient light.
- Anodized black velour coating beveled frame
- Easy to assemble and install in minutes
- Sliding wall mounts ensure the installation is properly centered
- Adjustable fix plates provide equal tension over the entire projection surface
- Custom sizes are available
CineGrey 5D Screen Material
- High fidelity gray surface produces superb clarity and sharp images
Screen surface can be cleaned with a microfiber cloth
- 88% polarization retention
- Angular-Reflective and Ambient Light Rejecting technology
- Mildew Resistant
- View Angle: 80° (L&R 40°)
- Gain: 1.5
- Active 3D and 4K Ultra HD Ready
- Flame Retardant: Complies with NFPA 701 Standards
- Minimum Lens Throw 1.5
- Perfect companion piece for Airflex5D - 2D/3D Multi-Projector
- Stacking System to form as a professional grade passive 3D system.
||View Height (in)
||View Width (in)