Watch the Elite Lunette Curved Screen VideoElite curved projector screens are a great way to go for home theater that is immersive. The screen envelopes you as the edges curve in towards the viewing area. Get the Lunette curved screen.
The Lunette fixed curved-frame screen by Elite gives you the feeling of total cinematic immersion, with its advanced curved design. This shape gives a broader field of view, and gets rid of "pincushioning" while reducing perspective distortion. The aluminum frame is a handsome 3.5" wide and sports a black velvet cover, ensuring this screen looks good even before the movie starts! The adjustable fix plates keep the tension equal and the screen smooth, for a perfect image. The Lunette is also available with optional acoustically transparent material (AcousticPro 4K).
- Fixed Curved Frame Home Theater Front Projection Screen
- Velvet covered 3.5"width aluminum frame border
- Slideable wall mount design for easy horizontal movement
- 160° Viewing Angle for wide diffusion uniformity
- Black backed screen material eliminates light penetration
- Adjustable fix plates provide equal tension over the entire projection surface
- Available in diagonal sizes 84" - 150" (16:9)
- Choice of CineWhite Gain 1.1 or AcousticPro4K™ (acoustic transparent) Gain 1.1 screen material
- 2-year Premium Warranty
||View Height - Chord (in)
||View Width -Chord (in)