JVC's DLA-RS45U makes for a great entry into the world of high-performance 3D home theater projection. A crisp
contrast ration of 50,000:1, D-ILA display technology and a 2D to 3D converter ensure that this projector will
provide a stunning experience.
JVC has made a name for themselves in the projector world through sheer
technological wizardry. This projector's features are a great example of this. The DLA-RS45U sports a built-in
Crosstalk Canceller system, which corrects left and right eye images in 3D content after analyzing it in real time.
It also has an improved 3D driver which creates a brighter 3D experience with active shutter glasses, anamorphic
lens capability in 3D, and JVC's 2D to 3D converter technology, which makes movies and television shows which are
2D into 3D. Depth and parralax adjustment settings allow you to tailor the 2D-to-3D images until they're perfect.
- D-ILA™ Display Technology
- HD 16:9 Native Aspect Ratio
- Beautiful, crisp 50000:1 Contrast Ratio
- 1300 ANSI Lumens
- 3D Ready
- 1920 x 1080 Native High Definition Resolution
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 (Native) 4:3
- Contrast Ratio: 50000:1
- Display Type: 0.7" D-ILA x 3
- Resolution (Native / Max): HD (1920 x 1080)
- Inputs: 2 x HDMI
- Control: 1 x RJ-45 LAN,1 x RS-232C
- Lamp Type: 225W UHP
- Lamp Life: 3000 hrs
- Lens Shift: Vertical: 80%, Horizontal: 34%
- Projection Mode: Front, Rear, Ceiling
- Throw Ratio: 1.4 ~ 2.8:1
- V-Sync Range: 120 Hz
Conversion: 2D-to-3D Converter
2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty.