Slapshot Dome Hockey Table: If it sounds like hockey, looks like hockey and feels like hockey, it's gotta be a Blue Line.
Bring the sites and sounds of an amusement favorite right into your home. The play is fast and the scoring is spectacular. The Slapshot features a unique gear box with a 2:1 turn ratio for quick player response and lively play. Turning players 360° requires only a flick of the wrist. And so the team doesn't get too worn out, we've designed a clutch system that "gives" when there is opposing player-to-player force. The ultra-smooth rods are all chrome-plated, hollow-ground steel with 0.120" wall thickness and are coupled with nylon bushings for minimal friction. It's this sort of attention to detail that makes it a Blue Line… and makes Slapshot Dome Hockey such a big hit. Included:
- 3 Pucks
- 4mm Hex Wrench, 14mm Socket Wrench & 12mm Socket Wrench
- Warranty Registration
- Assembly Instructions
- Dimensions - Length: 52" - Width: 36" - Height: 51.75" - Apron: 4.5" - Weight: 230 lbs.
- Gear Box Clutch System - Designed to "give" when opposing man-to-man force is applied - reduces likelihood of stick or man breakage and extends life of gear box.
- 2:1 Turning Ratio on Gear Box - Delivers quick player response and lively play - 360 degree player turn requires only 180 degree handle turn.
- Split Molded Base with Levelers - For easy installation through tight spaces.
- Ultra-Smooth Chrome-Plated Rods - Hollow-ground steel with 0.120" wall thickness. Marriage of high-lubricity materials - nylon bushings and rods - result in exceptional play performance with minimal friction wear.
- Solid Upper Cabinet Construction - MDF interior and a decorative, brushed aluminum exterior.
- Playfield Supports Across Entire Surface - Supported on all 4 sides of the cabinet, by 2 beams running between the rods, and the tops of the player gear boxes. Gear boxes are supported by durable extruded aluminum channels.
- Steel Rod Supports in Feet of Men - Allows torque and pressure to be applied to the clutch, rather than the fitting between the man and gear box.
- Attractive Playfield Graphics - Screened into high-pressure laminate and covered with a protective clear-coat for long wear.
- Includes 4 Leg Levelers - Assures level play surface - adjustable to 1".
- Side-Mounted Electronic Scoring - Utilizes infrared scoring for reliability and accuracy. Sounds goal scored. Side mounted to keep player sight lines clear. Select from several game options including 15, 10, or 5 minute games, race to score 10, 7 or 5 goals, or unlimited Free Play.