|Premium Commercial Theater Seat RockersAt Htmarket we offer the movie theater seating for all situations including training rooms. Our Professor shows off this premium theater chair. We offer several designs of these seats. Our video shows it all. |
Minimum Order 4 seats
The name says it all! For those who want a chair to match their top-of-the-line home theater. This chair features a sculpted foam three-pillow back for exceptional comfort. This chair comes standard with the flip-up cupholder armrest which allows you to convert your row of chairs into a love seat. The chair is available in several widths and back heights all at the same price.
Back heights: 40-1/2", 37-3/4", 35-3/4"
Chair widths: 24", 23", 22"
Chair widths are measured from the centerlines of the armrests.
*Orders under 61 chairs will include pad on armrest: Fabric or Rubber.
*Mounting hardware will be included on all orders under 40 chairs. Orders over 40 chairs will not include anchors.
- Rocker mechanism consists of two rubber pads which are silent and built for frequent and intense use.
- Seat employs an automatic self-rising gravity lift mechanism for quiet, maintenance-free operation.
- The high quality plastic can be cleaned and maintained easily.
- Cushions: Cold-molded polyurethane foam padding with ergonomic design.
Inner back: Ribbed injection-molded polypropylene plastic formed with compound curves for natural body support.
Outer back: Injection-molded high impact resistant, textured, linear polypropylene plastic. Its anatomic design employs multiple ribs for strength.
Frame structure: Rectangular steel tube frame in various gauges to meet the demands of frequent and intense use.
Plastic parts: Multi-ribbed high impact injection-molded polypropylene plastic.
- Cover material - Choose from Faux Leather (fire retardant) or Fabric (polyolefin with fire retardant, meets requirements for California Technical Bulletin 117, Section ECS-191-53).
Paint: Powder coat paint finish oven baked at 200 Celsius.
Tests: California TB-117, ASTM F-851 (impact and static)