Top Grain Black Leather with Natural Wood Arm, Contoured Pillow Top Seat, Storage, Tray Tables, LED Cupholders with Controls, LED base lighting and LED USB Charger Port
- Straight Rows
- Natural Bent Wood Arm
- Contoured Pillow Top Seat
- Grade 7000 Black Top Grain Leather Match
- In Arm Storage and Black Finish Tray Tables Free
- Power Recline Free (14 foot cord)
- LED USB Charger port in arm storage, charge 2 devices at once
- LED Base Lighting Free
- LED Lighted Cupholders with Power and Light Controls
- LED Cupholders have a removable insert for easy cleaning, one per chair
- Chaise Footrest
- 24.5 inch Width in Seating Area
- 45 inch Back Height
- Wallhugger design place only 4 inches from the wall
- Top build quality with kiln dried hardwood frame, high density foam, and pocketed spring coil seating.
- Extra plush cushions and padding for head to toe support and comfort.
- Fits easily through doorways with detachable seat backs. One Seat per box. Attach seat backs on site.
- 1 year warranty
| HTdesign Devonshire theater seats are packed with features that include arm storage, tray tables, power recline, top grain leather and LED cupholders with controls and LED base lights. You can also charge your phone and tablet with included USB charger. HTDesign features first class theater seating fast. The Devonshire is a top quality seat with natural bent wood arm, pillow top, pocketed seat coils, kiln dried hardwood frames and high density foam. It provides head to toe support while providing unparalleled comfort.
- Back height from floor: 45"
- Seat Width: 24.5"
- Seat Height: 22"
- Arm Width: 7" Straight
- Seat Depth: 22.50"
- Depth when reclined: 67"
- Space needed for recline: 4"
Straight Row Dimensions:
- Row of 2 Straight is 70"
- Row of 3 Straight is 101.5"
- Row of 4 Straight is 133"
- Row of 5 Straight is 164.5"
- Row of 6 Straight is 196.75"
- Row of 4 Straight with Loveseat is 126"
- Row of 5 Straight Couch 150.5"
|HTDesign Installation and Set Up|
In this video we show how easy it is to set up and install your HTDesign theater seating. In this example, we show our popular Southampton model being set up. The set up is easy as in each box you will get everyting you need to set up the chair. The box includes a bottom of one seat and the back of the chair. In the power chairs we include power cords and transformer. You simply tip the chair and unravel the cord and plug into the wall. Watch for yourself.
*Minimum order row of 2 seats. Row of 4 loveseat has 3 tray tables.