HT Design home theater seating is a premium furniture line that is built to last. This warranty is designed to give you peace of mind. The HT Design Warranty is designed to help customers and protect their purchases. This warranty starts right after you receive your seats. We do offer HT Design 5 Year Extension for purchase
, up to 6 years of total coverage for peace of mind.
- Covers the replacement of any motor in the seat, including recline, headrest, and lumbar.
- Covers the replacement of cupholders and control panels associated with power functions. Covers any failure of control buttons not working.
- Covers unusual wear and tear that is not caused by customer misuse. For example, sagging seat springs, unevenly wearing back support or seam slippage on the cushion or back.
- Covers leather upholstery, such as leather dye problems or unusual fading. This does not cover stains or wear caused by customer use.
- Covers furniture recline mechanism. HT Design uses Leggett and Platt recline mechanisms, which are designed not to fail over years of usage. If one does fail, we will replace the seat and mechanism. This does not cover misuse of mechanism, i.e. if customer gets in and out of their chair without de-reclining into the upright position.
- Covers storage compartments and their corresponding hinges.
- Covers feet on the furniture and metal base rails.
- Covers led base lights
- Covers power transformers on each chair.
- Covers kiln-dried hardwood frames.
This is a parts-only warranty and does not cover labor. We have instructional guides and videos for many repairs and part replacements. Most procedures only require a screwdriver to complete. This warranty starts the day your recieve your seats and ends 12 months later. The HT Design warranty is customer friendly; we won't deny any reasonable claims. To claim the warranty, just email us with the date of delivery, your order number or last name and any photos/videos showing what you want to claim. We will follow-up within five business days. We may have questions for clarification and troubleshooting steps.