Palliser Furniture Warranty Information
You can find full details on Palliser's furniture warranty Download Palliser Warranty Here
- Leather – Five (5) year pro-rated warranty on parts
The Palliser warranty covers against seam slippage, tearing, splitting, cracking and dye transfers from the product. Leather is a natural material and, as such, each hide reflects its own characteristics. On average, four to five hides are used on most
Palliser sofas. Shading variations, nicks, scratches and wrinkles are a characteristic of leather and are not considered defects.
- Nupelle (simulated leather) – Two (2) year warranty on parts
- Vinyl and Fabric – One (1) year warranty on parts
The Palliser warranty covers against seam slippage, fraying or dye transfers from the product. The Palliser warranty does not cover tearing, pilling, or shrinking. Flattening of nap on velvet or high pile chenille and microfibre are inherent characteristics of soft plush fabric, and are in no way considered manufacturer’s defects.
- Frames and Springs – Lifetime warranty on parts
Wood frames and springs carry a lifetime warranty against breakage. Springs are covered for breakage due to metal fatigue or pulling loose from wood frames. Metal frames are warranted against breakage for a period of two (2) years under normal
household use. The term “lifetime” as it is used in this warranty is defined as twenty-five (25) years.
- Motion Reclining Mechanisms – Limited lifetime warranty on parts
- Reclining mechanisms are warranted against material and manufacturing defects. Warranty is limited to suppliers availability of parts.
- Reclining Chairs, Sofabed Mechanisms and Sofabed Mattresses – Two (2) year warranty on parts
Reclining chairs, sofabed mechanisms and sofabed mattresses are warranted against material and manufacturing defects.
- Seat Cushion Foam and Fibre-filled Components – Five (5) year pro-rated warranty on parts
- Seat cushions are warranted against collapsing. All cushions will soften with use and will conform to the shape of the user. This softening is considered normal wear and is in no way considered a manufacturer’s defect. Fibre-filled seat cushion tops, backs and arms will flatten with prolonged use. This is inherent to the design of fibre-filled and fibre-wrapped products. Regular fluffing will prevent internal fibres from matting and help to prolong the vibrancy of these products.
- Electronic Components – Two (2) year warranty on parts
Electronics are warranted for material and manufacturing defects.
- Coverage Limitations
The Palliser warranty does not cover any damages due to improper use, excessive soiling, improper or unapproved cleaning methods (see Product Care for details), chemical treatments, exposure to direct sunlight or color fading. These instances will void the warranty.
- Labor Warranty Coverage and Limitations
Palliser offers a one (1) year warranty for labor and workmanship applying to all upholstered sofas, loveseats, chairs, ottomans, sectionals and sofabeds manufactured by Palliser. Palliser products are warranted to the original retail consumer, to be free from manufacturing and parts defects. The warranty takes effect from the date of delivery to the original retail consumer.