|How to Make Sno Cones with a Machine
Watch our video on how to make sno cones with a professional sno cone machine. It shows how easy it is to put ice in the machine and serve.
The Arctic Blast snow cone machine #6133310 features a 1/3 hp motor which can produce an impressive 500 lb. of ice per hour. This commercial machine is constructed from stainless steel and aluminum to ensure long-lasting durability. The tinted high impact acrylic panels are tinted blue to shade the ice from melting. A slanted drain is removable, food grade plastic and drains moisture away from the ice to extend shelf life. Include: 36 inch drain tube, durable door and a servicing scoop.
- Cast aluminum horn and pusher with two high grade stainless steel blades that are adjustable and easy to replace.
- Slanted drain deck – removable, food grade plastic tray drains moisture away from ice.
- Sturdy stainless steel and aluminum construction -- durable and easy to clean.
- Powder-coat paint finish -- resists chipping.
- Tinted high impact blue polycarbonate side
- Slanted drain deck -– removable, food grade plastic tray drains moisture away from the ice and extends shelf life.
- Includes a serving scoop perfectly specifically designed to make the perfect snow cone
- One year warranty
- UL • CSA • CE • NSF
Dimensions: 16" x 14" x 24"