*Minimum Order 4 seats
Quantity Pricing Per Seat:
4-5 Seats $559.99
6-20 Seats $519.99
21-40 Seats $489.99
41-80 Seats $469.99
81-99 Seats $459.99
100-199 Seats $409.99
200 Seats and up $359.99
THE ASHFORD ROCKER theater chair will embrace your patrons with both comfort and style. The Ashford's molded foam back features an integrated headrest with side bolsters and lumbar support, providing all the comfort you could want in a theater seat. It's modern styling is a perfect complement to today's theaters or home theaters. Standard features include the love seat standard with lift-up arm, rocking back, ADA-compliant (shown) or high upholstered end standards, and a gravity-actuated seat return mechanism so there are no springs to squeak or break. The textured plastic outer back and seat pan are durable and easy to clean. Available fabrics include woven Marquesa Lana fabric, faux leather, and leather.
PRIMARY SEATING APPLICATIONS
- Commercial Theaters
- Home Theaters
- Media Rooms
THE ASHFORD ROCKER is available with a 40-1/2" back and several options (Call 1-888-764-9273 for Pricing):
- Arm pad - vinyl, fabric, or fully wrapped
- High upholstered or Low end panels
- Floor or cantilever standards
- Marquesa Lana (Sherpa/Shire) fabric, faux leather, leather
- Cushions: Cold molded polyurethane foam padding with ergonomic design.
- Inner back: Ribbed injection molded polypropylene plastic formed with compound curves for natural body support.
- Outer back: Injection molded high impact resistant, textured, linear polypropylene plastic. Its anatomic design employs multiple ribs for strength.
- Frame structure: Rectangular steel tube frame in various gauges to meet the demands of frequent and intense use.
- Plastic parts: Multi-ribbed high impact injection-molded polypropylene plastic.
- Paint: Powder coat paint finish oven baked at 200 Celcius.
- Rocker mechanism consists of two rubber pads which are silent and built for frequent and intense use.
- Seat employs an automatic self-rising gravity lift mechanism for quiet, maintenance-free operation.
- Fabric: Standard fabric is Marquesa Lana (polyolefin) with fire retardant. Meets requirements for California Technical Bulletin 117, Section ECS-191-53.
- Tests: California TB-117 (133 optional), ASTM F-851 (impact and static)