*Minimum Order 4 seats
THE CAMBRIDGE ROCKER theater chair, shown with optional fully wrapped armrest, offers modern styling at an affordable price. The rounded back with integrated headrest and bolstered seat cushions give the Cambridge Rocker movie seat a distinctive and luxurious look. The textured plastic back and seat pan are durable and easy to clean. Standard features include the love seat standard with lift-up arm, ADA-compliant (shown) or high upholstered end standards, and a gravity-actuated seat return mechanism (no springs to squeak or break). Options include a cupholder armrest and a fabric or soft vinyl arm pad. Available fabrics include woven Marquesa Lana fabric, faux leather, and leather.
- Home Theaters
- Media Rooms
- Game Rooms
THE CAMBRIDGE ROCKER is available in three back heights allowing you to optimize sightlines and comfort.
Other Options (Call 1-888-764-9273 for Pricing):
- Cup holder
- Arm pad - vinyl, fabric, or fully wrapped
- Floor or cantilever standards
- Marquesa Lana (Sherpa/Shire) fabric, faux leather, leather
- Cushions: Cold molded polyurethane foam padding with ergonomic design.
- One-piece back: Injection molded high impact resistant, textured, linear polypropylene plastic. Its anatomic design employs compound curves and multiple ribs for strength and comfort.
- Frame structure: Rectangular steel tube frame in various gauges to meet the demands of frequent and intense use.
- Plastic parts: Multi-ribbed high impact injection-molded polypropylene plastic.
- Paint: Powder coat paint finish oven baked at 200 Celcius.
- Fabric: Standard fabric is Marquesa Lana (polyolefin) with fire retardant. Meets requirements for California Technical Bulletin 117, Section ECS-191-53.
- Tests: California TB-117 (133 optional), ASTM F-851 (impact and static)