*Minimum Order 4 seats
Quantity Pricing Per Seat:
4-5 Seats $499.99
6-20 Seats $459.99
21-40 Seats $419.99
41-80 Seats $399.99
81-99 Seats $389.99
100-199 Seats $349.99
200 Seats and up $299.99
THE CARLISLE ROCKER is one of our most popular and versatile theater chairs with installations in theaters, home theaters, briefing rooms, Coast Guard cutters, and off-shore oil platforms. Offering classic styling and comfort through the use of ergonomic molded foam with integrated lumbar support, the Carlisle Rocker is available with a variety of options including three back heights and three back styles. Standard features include the love seat standard with lift-up arm, ADA-compliant (shown) or high upholstered end standards, and a gravity-actuated seat return mechanism (no springs to squeak or break). The textured plastic outer back and seat pan are durable and easy to clean. Available fabrics include woven Marquesa Lana fabric, faux leather, and leather.
- Commercial Theaters
- Home Theaters
- Media Rooms
- Game Rooms/li>
Other Options (Call 1-888-764-9273 for Pricing):
- Cup holder
- Arm pad - vinyl, fabric, or fully wrapped
- Tablet arm - requires the use of a fixed arm rest
- Floor or cantilever standards
- Marquesa Lana (Sherpa/Shire) fabric, faux leather, leather
THE CARLISLE ROCKER offers three back styles in three back styles:
CARLISLE BACK STYLES (see image)
- Headrest Reduced (available on 40-1/2" back)
- Anatomic (available on all back heights)
- Headrest (available on 40-1/2" back)
- Cushions: Cold molded polyurethane foam padding with ergonomic design.
- Inner back: Ribbed injection molded polypropylene plastic formed with compound curves for natural body support.
- Outer back: Injection molded high impact resistant, textured, linear polypropylene plastic. Its anatomic design employs multiple ribs for strength.
- Frame structure: Rectangular steel tube frame in various gauges to meet the demands of frequent and intense use.
- Plastic parts: Multi-ribbed high impact injection-molded polypropylene plastic.
- Paint: Powder coat paint finish oven baked at 200 Celcius.
- Rocker mechanism consists of two rubber pads which are silent and built for frequent and intense use.
- Seat employs an automatic self-rising gravity lift mechanism for quiet, maintenance-free operation.
- Fabric: Standard fabric is Marquesa Lana (polyolefin) with fire retardant. Meets requirements for California Technical Bulletin 117, Section ECS-191-53.
- Tests: California TB-117 (133 optional), ASTM F-851 (impact and static)