The TST239 Silver transducer is a great choice for the most entry-level audio applications, but don't let that fool you. This transducer can be mounted vertically or horizontally and has more than twice the output of competing products. Its dependable performance shines as it takes your movies and video games to a whole new level, without depleting your finances. With its affordability and solid performance, itís easy to see why it should be your first choice for home theater and gaming.
The TST239 Silver requires an amplifier for operation. Clark Synthesis recommends an amplifier stable at 4 ohms that can deliver 75-100 watts @ 4 ohms (per transducer).
- Continuous power handling: 100 watts
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Overload Protection: Polyswitch
- Frequency Response: 15Hz to 17kHz
- Electrical Connection: 3ft. - 16/2 wire
- Dimensions: 8 in. diam. x 2.25 in. high
- Recommended Amplification: 75 - 100 watts at 4 ohms