*Minimum Order 4 seats
Quantity Pricing Per Seat:
THE JOHNSTONE CONVENTION chair offers a handsome classic design, comfort, and most importantly, value. The Johnstone Convention fixed-back chair is the perfect choice when design is important and budgets are on the line. Designed with high-use municipal auditoriums, churches, and challenging schools environments in mind, the Johnstone Convention chair will surprise you with its durability, versatility, and ease of maintenance. The textured plastic back and seat pan are durable and easy to clean, and the seat features a nearly silent gravity-actuated seat return mechanism so there are no springs to squeak or break. ADA, laminate, upholstered (shown), or full wood end panels are available. Available fabrics include woven Marquesa Lana fabric, faux leather, and leather.
PRIMARY SEATING APPLICATIONS
School Auditoriums, Performing Arts Facilities
Churches, Temples, Houses of Worship
Box Suites at Sports Arenas
THE JOHNSTONE CONVENTION chair offers two back heights and a variety of options.
- 32-1/2" Convention
- 35" Convention
- 33" Convention Compact version available for applications requiring tighter row spacing
Other Options (Call 1-888-764-9273 for Pricing):
Choice of Chair Width
Fixed Arm, Lift-Up Arm, or No Arm
Arm pad - vinyl or fabric
Wood outer back
Floor or Cantilever standards
- Cushions: Cold molded polyurethane foam padding with ergonomic design.
- Outer back: Injection molded high impact resistant, textured, linear polypropylene plastic outer back. Its anatomic design employs compound curves and multiple ribs for strength and comfort.
- Inner back: Injection molded polypropylene plastic with ribs for strength.
- Frame structure: Rectangular steel tube frame in various gauges to meet the demands of frequent and intense use.
- Plastic parts: Multi-ribbed high impact injection-molded polypropylene plastic.
- Paint: Powder coat paint finish oven baked at 200 Celcius.
- Seat employs an automatic self-rising gravity lift mechanism for quiet, maintenance-free operation.
- Fabric: Standard fabric is Marquesa Lana (polyolefin) with fire retardant. Meets requirements for California Technical Bulletin 117, Section ECS-191-53.
- Tests: California TB-117 (133 optional), ASTM F-851 (impact and static)