*Minimum Order 4 seats
Quantity Pricing Per Seat:
4-5 Seats $379.99
6-20 Seats $339.99
21-40 Seats $309.99
41-80 Seats $289.99
81-99 Seats $279.99
100-199 Seats $249.99
200 Seats and up $209.99
THE MANCHESTER offers all of the back options of the Concorde rocker in an economical fixed-back theater chair. With three back heights and three back styles coupled with a fixed or lift-up armrest, this is one of our most versatile fixed-back movie seats. Standard features include oval upholstered end standards and a gravity-actuated seat return mechanism (no springs to squeak or break). The textured plastic outer back and seat pan are durable and easy to clean. Available fabrics include woven Marquesa Lana fabric, faux leather, and leather.
PRIMARY SEATING APPLICATIONS
- Commercial Theaters
- Auditoriums and Performing Arts facilities
- Church and Sanctuary Seating
- Media Rooms
- Game Rooms
Other Options (Call 1-888-764-9273 for Pricing):
- Choice of chair width
- Cup holder
- Arm pad - vinyl, fabric, or fully wrapped
- Tablet Arm
- Fixed arm or lift-up arm
- Floor or Cantilever standards
THE MANCHESTER offers three back styles in three back heights:
MANCHESTER BACK STYLES (left to right)
- Headrest Reduced (available on 40-1/2" back)
- Anatomic (available on all back heights)
- Headrest (available on 40-1/2" back)
MACHESTER BACK HEIGHTS:
- Cushions: Cold molded polyurethane foam padding with ergonomic design.
- Outer back: Injection molded high impact resistant, textured, linear polypropylene plastic outer back. Its anatomic design employs compound curves and multiple ribs for strength and comfort.
- Inner back: Injection molded polypropylene plastic with ribs for strength.
- Frame structure: Rectangular steel tube frame in various gauges to meet the demands of frequent and intense use.
- Plastic parts: Multi-ribbed high impact injection-molded polypropylene plastic.
- Paint: Powder coat paint finish oven baked at 200 Celcius.
- Seat employs an automatic self-rising gravity lift mechanism for quiet, maintenance-free operation.
- Fabric: Standard fabric is Marquesa Lana (polyolefin) with fire retardant. Meets requirements for California Technical Bulletin 117, Section ECS-191-53.
- Tests: California TB-117 (TB-133 and European Crib 5 optional), ASTM F-851 (impact and static)