*Minimum Order 4 seats
Quantity Pricing Per Seat:
4-5 Seats $569.99
6-20 Seats $539.99
21-40 Seats $499.99
41-80 Seats $479.99
81-99 Seats $469.99
100-199 Seats $429.99
200 Seats and up $379.99
THE NORWICH ROCKER theater chair, shown with optional upholstered arm rest, is one of our most popular home theater chairs. The Norwich combines gorgeous deco influenced stitching detail on the back and seat with modern features such as the lift-up arm and our whisper-quiet rocking mechanism. Standard features include the love seat center standard with lift-up arm, ADA-compliant or high upholstered (shown) end standards, and a gravity-actuated seat return mechanism (no springs to squeak or break). The laminate back and textured plastic seat pan are durable and easy to clean. Available fabrics include woven Marquesa Lana fabric, faux leather, and leather.
- Commercial Theaters
- Home Theaters
- Media Rooms
THE NORWICH ROCKER is available in 40-1/2" back height.
Other Options (Call 1-888-764-9273 for Pricing):
- Cup holder
- Arm pad - vinyl, fabric, or fully wrapped
- Floor or cantilever standards
- Marquesa Lana (Sherpa/Shire) fabric, faux leather, leather
- Cushions: Cold molded polyurethane foam padding with ergonomic design.
- Inner back: Ribbed injection molded polypropylene plastic formed with compound curves for natural body support.
- Outer back: Plastic laminate over wood.
- Frame structure: Rectangular steel tube frame in various gauges to meet the demands of frequent and intense use.
- Plastic parts: Multi-ribbed high impact injection-molded polypropylene plastic.
- Paint: Powder coat paint finish oven baked at 200 Celcius.
- Rocker mechanism consists of two rubber pads which are silent and built for frequent and intense use.
- Seat employs an automatic self-rising gravity lift mechanism for quiet, maintenance-free operation.
- Fabric: Standard fabric is Marquesa Lana (polyolefin) with fire retardant. Meets requirements for California Technical Bulletin 117, Section ECS-191-53.
- Tests: California TB-117 (133 optional), ASTM F-851 (impact and static)