Draper Room Darkening Shade 64-72" Wide Motorized FlexShade SB9000
The FlexShade custom shading system allows for almost unlimited flexibility in solar control. They provide glare control and room darkening anywhere windows or skylights are found: classrooms and gymnasiums; offices, boardrooms and training rooms; military installations and laser labs; hospitals, extended care and nursing facilities; residences and home theatres; museums, darkrooms and any skylit space.
Each FlexShade product is built-to-order. Fabric, hardware and operating mechanisms are specified to satisfy functional and aesthetic criteria. Draper builds each unit for an exacting fit.
The SunBloc SB9000 Series of fabric is ideal for home theaters, or whenever true opacity is required. It's a room-darkening fabric constructed of tough, close-woven fiberglass coated on both sides with durable, sun-resistant, flexible vinyl, and it's flame, fade and mildew resistant. The fabric is available in White, Black, Champagne, Grey, Dark Grey, Ivory, Oyster, or Tan colors.
Motorized FlexShade Features:
FOR ADDITIONAL MOTOR CONTROL OPTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT HTMARKET.COM AT 1-866-764-9273
- Designed for interior use
- Retracts completely when not in use for an unobstructed view
- Contains compact, tubular gearmotors located within each roller for smooth, reliable operation
- Metal Tube with 120V Quiet Motor - right side motor is standard; left side available (as seen from inside the room, facing the window)
- Hem-encased aluminum slat, 1/8" x 1" or larger as required
- Draper standardly includes Anderson plugs on most core motorized products. Available without Anderson plugs at no additional cost.
- Mounting Brackets included for inside, outside or ceiling mounting.
- Available with optional Fascia or Headbox.
- Includes a simple wall switch
Determine the area to be covered and decide where the brackets or endcaps will be attached.
Inside Mount - Provides a clean tailored look. Not recommended for windows that are not square.
- Measure from six positions at each window:
Measure the width of the opening, providing Draper with the EXACT window opening width at the windows narrowest point. DO NOT MAKE ANY DEDUCTIONS for bracketing or mounting. Draper will make the necessary deductions.
Measure the height of the opening, providing Draper with the EXACT window opening height at the windows shortest point. DO NOT MAKE ANY DEDUCTIONS for bracketing or mounting. Draper will make the necessary deductions.
- Width Measurements:
- Height Measurements:
Outside Mount- Hangs outside the window opening either on the wood frame or above and beyond the wood frame.
- Measure the width of the window, specifying the EXACT width and height you want the product to be. Draper will make your product to the exact size you specify. NOTE - adding overlap to a shade increases privacy while decreasing light leaks.
- Note for the outside Mount Lightblock Shade - Draper will fabricate the unit to your EXACT overall dimensions, taking now deductions. Make sure to account for the side and sill channels.