The ButtKicker Simulation Kit delivers stunning realism, immersion and impact to all types of simulators.
Feel engine throttle, gear shifts, crashes, flaps, turbulence, landing gear and much more, like you’re in the plane or race car.
Built with industrial-grade quality and a patented magnetic suspension system, ButtKicker products are used in military and commercial flight simulators all over the world.
The ButtKicker Simulation Kit uses the existing audio signal to create the dynamic and musically accurate tactile feedback that brings simulations to life.
The Simulation Kit is ideally suited for applications where the Gamer2 can't be used due to mounting constraints. The included ButtKicker mini Concert transducer is designed to be bolted to a flat surface.
In the Box:
- ButtKicker mini Concert
- ButtKicker Power Amplifier BKA-130-C
- Remote Control
- 5' Male-to-Female RCA Cable & 5' Male mini 3.5mm-to-RCA Cable
10' of 14 Gauge Speaker Wire
- RCA & mini "Y" adapters
- (x6) RI-4 Rubber Isolators
- (x6) Cable Ties
Note: This product requires additional mounting hardware and tools for installation.
- 90 Watts rms @ 2 ohms
- Wired remote control
- Class D switching technology
- Variable high cutoff, 40-160hz
- Low cutoff, 25hz switchable
- Five way binding post output
- Convection cooling (fanless)