*Minimum Order 4 seats
Quantity Pricing Per Seat:
4-5 Seats $459.99
6-20 Seats $419.99
21-40 Seats $379.99
41-80 Seats $369.99
81-99 Seats $349.99
100-199 Seats $309.99
200 Seats and up $269.99
THE CONTOUR theater chair is an ideal choice for the budget-minded theater or home theater owner. The Contour combines the back options from the Carlisle Rocker with a fixed armrest allowing you to save money without sacrificing style or comfort. Standard features include a gravity-actuated seat return mechanism (no springs to squeak or break). The textured plastic back and seat pan make this movie seat durable and easy to clean. Three back heights and three back styles are available. Available fabrics include woven Marquesa Lana fabric, faux leather, and leather.
PRIMARY SEATING APPLICATIONS
- Commercial Theaters
- Home Theaters
- Media Rooms
- Game Rooms
Other Options (Call 1-888-764-9273 for Pricing):
- Cup holder
- Arm pad - vinyl, fabric, or fully wrapped
- Tablet arm (requires a fixed arm)
- Floor or cantilever standards
- Marquesa Lana (Sherpa/Shire) fabric, faux leather, leather
THE CONTOUR offers three back styles in three back heights:
THE CONTOUR BACK STYLES (see image)
- Headrest Reduced (available on 40-1/2" back)
- Anatomic (available on all back heights)
- Headrest (available on 40-1/2" back)
- Cushions: Cold molded polyurethane foam padding with ergonomic design.
- Inner back: Ribbed injection molded polypropylene plastic formed with compound curves for natural body support.
- Outer back: Injection molded high impact resistant, textured, linear polypropylene plastic. Its anatomic design employs multiple ribs for strength.
- Frame structure: Rectangular steel tube frame in various gauges to meet the demands of frequent and intense use.
- Plastic parts: Multi-ribbed high impact injection-molded polypropylene plastic.
- Paint: Powder coat paint finish oven baked at 200 Celcius.
- Rocker mechanism consists of two rubber pads which are silent and built for frequent and intense use.
- Seat employs an automatic self-rising gravity lift mechanism for quiet, maintenance-free operation.
- Fabric: Standard fabric is Marquesa Lana (polyolefin) with fire retardant. Meets requirements for California Technical Bulletin 117, Section ECS-191-53.
- Tests: California TB-117 (133 optional), ASTM F-851 (impact and static)