HT Design Addison Home Theater Seating red top grain leather with unique art deco design with High Back, In Arm Storage, Power Recline, USB Charging, Stainless Cupholders
HTDesign First Class Theater Seating Fast!
In Stock, Ready to Ship in rows of 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and row of 4 with loveseat. In addition, a row of 2 Loveseat and row of 4 double loveseat and other configurations available.
Download Addison Spec Sheet Request a Free Swatch
Call one of our Home Theater Seating Consultants at 888-764-9273, we will help with space planning and seating configurations.
- Innovative high quality theater seating with art deco design for today's media rooms that can be configured in a multitude of ways
- Request a Free Swatch Smooth Red Luxury Top Grain Leather 12000 that's soft to the touch
- Straight row design
- In Arm Storage
- Accessory port for optional accessories
- Power Recline (14 foot power cord)
- Stainless Steel Cupholders
- Power Recline Controls
- USB Charging Port
- Elegantly Padded Chaise Footrest
- 23.75 inch Width in Seating Area
- 44 inch Back Height
- Wallhugger design place only 4 inches from the wall
- Top build quality with kiln dried hardwood frame, high density foam, and pocketed spring coil seating.
- Superior Built Leggett & Platt Recline Mechanisms
- Smooth & Quiet German Engineered Okin Motor for infinite recline positions
- Extra plush cushions and padding for head to toe support and comfort.
- Fits easily through doorways with detachable seat backs. One Seat per box. Attach seat backs on site. Clearance needed 26" wide, standard doorway width is 32".
- Includes HT Design One-year Warranty plus HT Design 5 Year Extension for purchase, up to 6 years of total coverage for peace of mind.
HTdesign Addison theater seating is uniquely designed seat with storage arms, power recline and stainless steel cupholders. HTdesign has added the needed storage compartment for your tray tables and remotes. HTDesign features first class theater seating fast. The Addison is top quality seat with pocketed seat coils, kiln dried hardwood frames and high density foam. It provides head to toe support while providing unparalleled comfort.
- Back height from floor 44"
- Seat Width 23.75"
- Seat Height 20.5"
- Arm Width 6.25"
- Seat Depth 21.25"
- Depth when reclined 67"
- Space needed for recline 4"
Width Dimensions on Straight Rows
- Row of 2 is 64"
- Row of 2 Loveseat is 58.5"
- Row of 3 is 93.25"
- Row of 3 RF or LF Loveseat is 87.75"
- Row of 4 is 122.5"
- Row of 4 with Loveseat is 117"
- Row of 4 Double Loveseat is 110.75"
- Row of 5 is 151.75"
- Row of 5 Couch is 140.75"
- Row of 5 Double Loveseat Captains Chair is 140.75"
- Row of 6 Triple Loveseat 164.5"
- Row of 6 is 181"
- Tray Table
- Tablet Holder Adjustable
- Wine Glass Holder
- Portable Armrest
- I Table for Tablets
- Headrest Pillow
HTDesign Addison Unbox Video
HTDesign packs its home theater seating in very sturdy boxes with multiple layers of packing material. We want to make sure your seating arrives in top condition. Our video shows how to remove the seat safely from the carton. There is one seat per carton including the bottom of the seat and the back of the chair. This makes it easy to ship and set up in your home. We show you the layers of packing material in the box and what is included in the box.
HTDesign Addison Installation and Set Up
In this video we show how easy it is to set up and install your HTDesign theater seating. In this example, we show our Addison model being set up. The set up is easy as in each box you will get everything you need to set up the chair. The box includes a bottom of one seat and the back of the chair. In the power chairs we include power cords and transformer. You simply tip the chair and unravel the cord and plug into the wall. Watch for yourself.
Addison Seats Customer Photos
The HT Design Theater seating is renowned and highly rated by the home theater experts over at the AVS Forum, learn more about HT Design from the experts by clicking through to the HT Design Theater Seating Thread at AVS Forum
You will find photos and feedback from many AVS Forum Members.